Monday, November 16, 2015

Review Spotlight: Touched by a Vampire

Today, we'll be checking out some of the awesome review comments made about Sophie Slade's first book in the Eternally Yours series, Touched by a Vampire.

~


~

"Holy hotness, Touched by a Vampire is 18+ indeed! I love a good paranormal read, and Sophie Slade's book gave me the entertaintment and excitement I was looking for.
Once I picked up, I could not put it down, the romance part and the suspenseful part was equally well written and kept my interest through the whole story."
~ Andie, Goodreads



"This is a great vampire erotic romance! The characters are described in detail, as are the "rules" of vampires. I loved the way that Sophie introduced all of the characters and their backgrounds. She took a tryst and turned it in to a love story that I just did not want to end."
~ Jennifer, Goodreads

~
TEXT - Author Bio

Sophie Slade is the author of Erotic Romance. She started writing TOUCHED BY A VAMPIRE, never intending to publish it. However, her husband read it, loved it, and encouraged her to finish writing the book. Now, this book is the first in the series ETERNALLY YOURS. Sophie has a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, News Editorial sequence, from the University of Tennessee at Martin, with a minor in English. Sophie is a full-time author and resides in Florida with her husband and children.
~
TEXT - Contact Info

Facebook          Twitter            Goodreads
~

Amazon           Smashwords          Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment